I hope this message finds you doing well. As you may know I retired a few years ago to pursue God’s call on my life. It has been a wonderful adventure. God has taken me in many different directions; not exactly the path I expected but rewarding nonetheless. Please allow me to share …
Since retirement I’ve:
- Written my first Kindle book, “Revival: The 21 Day Challenge”, available on Amazon.com at: https://amzn.com/B01G7U2YN2
- Hosted several free TeleConferences.
- Led multiple small groups for Women.
- Served with “The Sack of Love” ministry to feed the homeless in Jacksonville. http://www.sackofloveministry.org/
- Served with The DEMP Project, a non-profit faith-based organization developed out of a love and compassion for the victims of human trafficking and other sex for sale businesses. http://www.thedempproject.org/
- Served in Jail Ministry to the female inmates at the Duval County Jail.
- Served on the board of Joy to the Nations (JTTN) http://www.joytothenations.com/
- Joined the volunteer staff of The City Church as Director of the Care Team http://www.thecity.church/ as well as serving on the VIP Team.
- Publish the print version of “Revival, The 21 Day Challenge”.
- Continue serving with Sack of Love, DEMP, Duval County Jail Ministry, JTTN and The City Church
- Host a quarterly FREE TeleConference with messages to encourage and mentor other women with life changing Biblical based teaching designed to spur them to grow spiritually and embrace their God-given purpose and destiny.
- Continue writing devotions.
- Continue to seek open doors for the opportunity to speak at Women’s Events.
- Create a weekly one-minute Facebook live event called “Just a Minute” … powerful biblical truths in small doses.
- Prayerfully consider becoming a licensed minister and/or 501c3 organization.
I am hosting an online Fundraiser to raise money for my ministry as well as the ministries I serve with. See Attached Fliers. I have access to these prices until the end of 2017. You get a great discount on quality products, while helping local ministries.
Please consider supporting us as we seek to be the hands and feet of Jesus in our City. For each purchase:
- 10% of the profits will go to the City Church
- 20% will go to Sack of Love Ministries
- 20% will go to The DEMP Project
- 50% will go to “Deb Wilson Ministries”
Additional ways to help:
- Become a “Dimes for Deb” partner … save one dime per day and donate to my ministry. (Click Here)
- Share this link with local friends via private message. (Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas.)
- If you work in a large office consider taking a flyer to your office and collect orders.
- Host an online fundraising event for me. I will set everything up and add you as a co-host and you simply invite your local friends.
Thank you for your time, I know it is valuable.
May God richly bless you,
To participate, please fill out the form below and use the comment field to request an order or express an interest in one of the alternative way of helping.